About Us

About Us

Kubhera Parivar is the venture with the coming together of the values – Value for Money, Quality Construction and Viable Housing. We propose to build houses that make great homes. We value lifestyle, privacy, ease of living and utility and worship living spaces…. We commit to reflect these in each of our property.

Situated amidst the IT hub of Coimbatore, Saravanampatti, Kubhera Vistas is designed and developed with the Modern Lifestyle and Living comforts. Developed in a sprawling 4.85 acres these are splendid spaces set amidst serene landscaped surroundings of greenery and blooms. A residential luxury (Villas and Apartments) designed to match the tastes and mind-set of a select few, who aspire to live ahead of the times. Be it the prime location, meticulous planning, vast spaces, a magnificent view, absolute privacy, expanse of greenery of fun, fitness, leisure and socializing avenues, Kubhera Vistas is a residential expression of a new level of lifestyle that we've envisioned for you and your generations to come.

Highlights

99 apartments and 52 Villas with a mix of One, Two, Three and Four Bedrooms that lets you choose to suit your needs.
Only 38% of the total land is build up letting the community breathe at ease amidst the IT abuzz with remaining 62% as open space. Amenities that suit Modern day Living and Luxury, Well planned Landscapes and Greenery.

Gallery